St. Saviour-on-the-Cliff is located on Queens Road, Shanklin, near Shanklin Chine and the Esplanade. The newest portion of the building, the baptistry, seen below projecting out to the left, was constructed in 1905, the year that Harry Thompson Tucker and Louise Marion Musson were married.
Click the following links to listen to the hymns played at the wedding:
Horace Mew, the photographer who took their wedding photo, was also a champion swimmer on the Isle of Wight. During the summers of 1905 and 1906, he made multiple attempts to swim across the English Channel.